Coffee ice cream is perfect against the summer heat, because it is so refreshing that it goes down with pleasure, giving so much gluttony. Everyone will go crazy for this wonder, and there is no risk of leftovers, since it disappears as soon as you take it out of the freezer. So, to avoid a dry mouth, get yourself a teaspoon, because nobody will be asked to eat it.
Furthermore, a small portion can also be consumed by those who are on a diet, provided of course that they do not overdo it. The preparation is quite simple, you don’t even need the classic ice cream machine, how is that possible? Easy, you just have to use a common bottle and mix the ingredients. Let’s see how to do it!
I prepare the coffee ice cream recipe in bottle
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Freezing time: 30 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
- 250 g of light cream
- 15 g of stevia sweetener (or alternatively 30 g of normal sugar, maltitol or erythritol)
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 1 teaspoon of instant instant coffee
- To begin, place the instant coffee in a small bowl, add the water, stir to dissolve, and set aside.
- Using a funnel, pour the cream into a plastic bottle, add the sweetener (or sugar) and the instant coffee to the water.
- Close the bottle tightly with the cap and shake well until the mixture has a homogeneous consistency.
- Finally, place the bottle in the freezer for 30 minutes, shake again, then pour the ice cream into a cup and serve.
For an even lighter yield, you can use half a dose of cream and half a dose of milk, while the sweetener stevia (or sugar) can be replaced with maple syrup or honey.