When summer begins and the days become more humid and hot, many will think that having a cup of coffee is out of place, however, today there is a wonderful option called “Wendy’s Iced Coffee”, which provides the best of the aroma and flavor of the select toasted grain, with the refreshing of a cold drink.
Wendys coffee is fast and easy drink replacement that can provide everything you need in one glass in terms from vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, fats, and protein.
How to make wendy’s iced coffee
You Will Need:
- 15 Ice Cubes
- 3/4 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Tbsp of Vanilla
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 Banana
What You Have To Do:
- Combine all of the constituents and blend until smooth.
With very few ingredients you can prepare a good cold coffee at home that will refresh and fill you up. Take advantage of the fact that it’s still summer and, because it never hurts to start the day with a cold coffee.
- Coffee ice cream
- Iced Coffee Protein Shake
- A delicious Oreo protein shake
- Greek yogurt and coffee ice cream
- Greek yogurt and coffee ice cream recipe
- Sweet and creamy coffee creamer recipe, try it and you will make it every day!