The sweet and creamy coffee creamer is a small but mighty pleasure to beat your heat, since it is not only light (therefore suitable for a diet), but also beautifully fresh. It’s also very easy to prepare, you don’t need any special skills and, above all, you don’t need much time to have an excellent dessert to pamper and satisfy your palate.
It is excellent to eat with a spoon or to fill cakes, desserts and croissants. It’s very quick to make, so if you have a sudden craving for sweets, it takes about 5 minutes to prepare. It is also perfect to enjoy in the morning for breakfast or even as a snack. But now let’s see how to make this coffee mousse!
Sweet and creamy coffee creamer recipe, try it and you will make it every day!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Standing Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Calories: 130 per serving
- 500ml of milk
- 50 g of stevia sweetener (or alternatively 100 g of normal sugar, maltitol or erythritol)
- 1 tablespoon of regular sugar
- 3 tablespoons of corn starch
- 6 teaspoons of hot water total
- 4 teaspoons of instant coffee
- ½ cup water + 2 tsp
- Just enough of biscuits with no added sugar
- To begin, pour the milk into a saucepan, add 50g of Stevia sweetener (or 100g of sugar), stir with a hand whisk and heat over medium heat.
- Dissolve 2 teaspoons instant coffee in 3 teaspoons water, add to milk and stir.
Separately, dissolve the cornstarch in ½ cup of water, slowly add to the saucepan with the milk, and stir until it thickens.
- Place the biscuits in the bottom of the cups, pour over the hot mousse and let cool for 30 minutes.
- Put 1 tablespoon of sugar, 2 teaspoons of instant coffee and 3 teaspoons of water in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until you get a foamy mixture.
- Finally, use a spoon to spread the new foam over the mousse in the cup, then serve and enjoy.