Orange cake so soft that it melts in your mouth like a cloud. It is great to accompany a cup of milk, tea or coffee in the morning to make a nutritious breakfast, for a snack a little more special than usual or right after dinner.
Certainly, no matter how much you decide to enjoy it you can be well assured that it will make every single moment unforgettable. You will like it so much that you will want to propose it to your friends as well, as you will not mind trying to win them over as well by literally taking them by the throat and leaving them satisfied.
In addition, you will delight those who are perpetually on a diet, as it contains no butter, eggs or milk, which is why it is very light, providing a limited number of calories. To prepare it you need few ingredients, which can be found in any supermarket but you probably already have them in your pantry, and very little time thanks to a procedure with a limited number of steps, simple and within everyone’s reach.
Orange cake recipe: no butter, milk or eggs but it’s still delicious!
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 40-45 minutes
Total time: 1 hour
Portions: 12 slices
Calories: 120 per slice
- 250 ml orange juice
- 250 gr of flour
- 40 gr of seed oil
- 50 gr stevia sweetener (or alternatively 100 gr regular sugar or honey)
- 1 grated orange peel
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- Just enough powdered sugar
- First, pour the squeezed juice from the oranges into a boule, add the grated orange zest and oil, after which stir appropriately with a hand whisk.
- Now add the stevia sweetener (or sugar), mix well, add the flour a little at a time while slowly stirring, incorporate the baking powder and continue working until the mixture has a smooth, even consistency.
- Once this is done, lay a silicone mold on a drip pan lined with appropriate paper, then pour in the batter.
- Finally bake in a preheated oven for 40-45 minutes at a temperature of 175°C.When finished, dust your cake with a little powdered sugar and let it cool to room temperature before serving.