Whether it is advertising or fashion, the fact is that more and more men and women want a flat stomach to make the divas envious. As always, we advise our readers to eat a healthy balanced diet, with all the nutrients, in the right proportions, to avoid any deficiencies and to maintain healthy cholesterol and blood sugar levels. A proper diet must be combined with sufficient physical activity to burn off the calories we consume, so that we do not store fat where we do not want to see it.
However, in cases where it is a matter of small variations, only one or two centimeters, a special soup can come in handy to help regain the lost flat stomach, lower cholesterol and regulate blood sugar. It only takes three days, with soup for lunch and dinner, and you can see excellent results. In such cases, the diet can only be followed for a short period of time, with a cup of green tea and two wholemeal rusks and a handful of mixed dried fruit for breakfast.
The soup that lowers cholesterol and blood sugar levels, and also helps to flat stomach.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
1 sweet potato (the American one, to be clear)
1 cup pumpkin
2 cherry tomatoes
2 cloves of garlic
1/2 tablespoon fresh ginger
1/2 teaspoon turmeric and saffron
1 sprig of rosemary
1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
sea salt to taste
- Start preparing the soup by chopping the vegetables: peel and chop the potato.
- Wash and carefully clean the carrots, then chop them.
- Peel the pumpkin and dice the flesh.
- Peel and chop the ginger.
- For best results, peel the cherry tomatoes and dip them in boiling water for a few seconds to make the process easier and faster.
- In a non-stick pan, heat the extra virgin olive oil with the garlic.
- Add the carrots, pumpkin, chopped tomatoes and potatoes.
- Add a little water, preferably hot, to cover the vegetables.
- Enrich the soup with ginger and turmeric.
- Finally, season with salt, saffron and rosemary.
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes and enjoy while it’s still hot.
Turmeric and ginger are 2 ingredients that not only help you lose extra pounds and speed up your metabolism, but also help lower cholesterol, regulate blood sugar, and strengthen your immune system. This vegetable soup is also very rich in vitamins and mineral salts. So it’s excellent at this time of year and can help us in these cases. It is also important to have a constant physical activity. 30 minutes 5 times a week is enough.