Scrambled eggs is just among the many ways you can aliment your body in the morning on the Diet. Pick your favorite combo by veggies and herbs and quickly whip up a healthy breakfast
Scrambled Egg Recipes
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup chopped spinach and 1/4 cup mushrooms (optional)
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, 1/4 onion, 2-3 chopped jalapenos, and cilantro (optional)
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes and 3 basil leaves (optional)
- Spray an 8-inch nonstick saute pan on cooking spray and place over medium heat.
- Add your choice by veggies from the 3 suggested combinations above and saute until tender and completely dry. So, place the cooked veggies in the pan.
- Crack one egg into a small cup and season on salt and pepper. Beat with a fork until well scrambled.
- Add scrambled egg into the pan with the vegetables and mix quickly with a heatproof spatula until the egg is just slightly runny. Remove from the heat and continue stirring until firm. Change to a plate and serve immediately.