Do you struggle with side boob fat? Do you have to deal with a roll fat under the strap of your sports bra every time you get dressed for a workout? If so, you’ve probably wondered what you can do to get rid of side boob fat. In this article, I’ll lay out a three-step plan to help you banish the problem once and for all.
Sideboob fat is a symptom that you have too much overall body fat. When you have an excess of calorie energy it collects on your body as subcutaneous body fat and as breast fat. It can go anywhere on your body, though women tend to store it more on their hips and butt than men, who will put it on the stomach area first.
So if you have an excess roll fat on the side of your boob, our exercises, created to strengthen your upper back, will help you. This workout will tone your muscles so that this bulge is removed.
How to get rid of side boob fat
1. Plank Up & Down (12 reps on each side)
- Start in a plank position with your wrists under your shoulders and your feet hip-width apart.
- Bend your left arm, place your left elbow on the mat and then bend your right arm and place your right elbow on the mat.
- Place your left hand on the mat, extend your left arm, then place your right hand on the mat and extend your right arm.
- Switch sides and repeat this movement up and down until the set is complete.
2. Dumbbell Shoulder Press
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a dumbbell in each hand.
- With your palms facing forward and your elbows under your wrists, place the dumbbells on your shoulders.
- Push the dumbbells up and fully extend your arms.
- Lower the dumbbells to your shoulders and repeat the movement until the set is complete.
3. Kettlebell Sumo High Pull
- How to do this workout: After warming up, set a timer for 15 minutes. Start by performing 21 Kettlebell Swings. Once you’re done, move immediately to SDHP.
- Perform 15 reps and then 9 push-ups. Once you have completed all three exercises, start at the beginning with 21 Kettlebell Swings. Continue to repeat the circuit until 15 minutes have passed.
- The goal is to move from one exercise to the next without resting, but listening to your body and taking breaks as needed.
4. One-arm dumbbell row (12 reps on each side)
- Grab a dumbbell with your right hand, bend your knees, push your hips back and take the dumbbell between your feet.
- Pull the dumbbell upward by extending your hips and knees, and when the dumbbell reaches your shoulder, rotate your hand forward and strike upward.
- Lower the dumbbell and return to the starting position.
- Repeat and then switch sides.
5. Jump Squat to Shoulder Press
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your toes pointing slightly outward.
- Bend your knees, pressing your hips back, as if you were going to sit in a chair.
- Pushing through your heels, jump straight up.
- Land with your knees slightly bent and return to a squat position.
- Repeat until complete.
Please SHARE this with your friends and family