Banana roll fat is the fatty tissue that forms under the butt, on the upper thigh. Learn the best exercises to get rid of it.
Women are more likely to gain weight and body fat in the thighs, buttocks and hips due to a woman’s hormonal system, which provides a physiological advantage during pregnancy and lactation.
This is one of the reasons why the body holds on to thigh fat at all costs. This is why the fat produced in the banana rolls is particularly stubborn and difficult to reduce.
what is banana roll fat?
They are those small pockets of fat that appear just below the buttocks, on the upper part of the thighs. While they are often associated with bulging buttocks, they are not always the result of excess fat and can develop in slimmer women.
Banana rolls, the accumulation of fat under the buttocks, spoil the smooth, sculpted look we all love. They are often a challenge to our self-esteem, especially when it comes to wearing a tight dress or bikini.
How to get rid of banana roll fat?
Q targeted workout designed to eliminate banana roll fat. This high-intensity exercise has been the subject of much attention in recent years due to its promising results in the reshaping and toning of the gluteal region. The exercise targets the gluteus medius muscle, the muscle responsible for lifting and shaping the buttocks, making it an ideal solution for those who want to slim their banana roll.
If you want to reduce this localized fat, you don’t need expensive or heavy equipment. This routine will have a great effect and tone your thighs.
Let’s look at some specific exercises we can do at home to to get rid of banana roll fat.
1. Warm up
Walking, jogging, or “walking” to a fixed point if you don’t have space will help warm up your body and stretch your legs so your muscles don’t cramp from the exercises. Warm up for 5 minutes.
2. Bounce squat
- Start in a squat position with feet shoulder width apart and hands crossed in front of chest.
- Push through the heels to raise the hips and buttocks a few inches, then lower the back to begin. This is one repeat.
- Perform 15 repetitions for a total of 3 sets.
3. Donkey Kicks Circuit
- Start with your palms on the floor. Place your arms over your shoulders and your knees apart at the width of your hips.
- Lift your foot and knee off the floor. Point your foot back and use your buttock to raise your leg as high as possible while keeping your pelvis and hips parallel to the floor.
- Bring your leg out as you descend, making a semicircle with your toes.
- When the foot touches the ground, bring the knee in toward the chest, hold for 1 second, and then stretch.
- Perform 15 repetitions on each leg for a total of 3 sets.
You may also like: 8 Exercises that’ll melt your inner thigh and vagina fat
4. Surrender exercise
This move can be a little more advanced, but the power goes straight to your buttocks and improves your balance while keeping your heart rate high.
- Get on your knees on the floor. Then kneel with your right hand first.
- Keeping your left knee on the floor, place the heel of your front leg on the floor and raise the other leg. Kneel with one leg first, then the other.
- Repeat for 12 repetitions and switch to the opposite side for 3 sets.
5. Jumping squats
- Start by standing with your feet apart at hip level. Bend your knees to lower yourself into a squat position.
- Keep spine straight, chest up and knees behind toes. Keep your arms in front of your chest for balance.
- Jump up and swing arms over head. Return to squat position.
- Repeat for 5 repetitions for a total of 3 sets.
6. Lateral hip openers
Lying on your knees, open one leg at a 90 degree angle. To increase the difficulty of the exercise, wear a pair of moderately weighted leggings. Do 15 repetitions on each side, then repeat 2 more times (for a total of 90 repetitions).
7. Leg lifts
Sit on your side on the floor with your legs stretched out on tiptoe like a ballerina. Raise the arm on the side you are lying on and rest your head on it, with the other arm resting on it. Lift your leg in a controlled manner until you reach a 90-degree angle. Do 15 repetitions on each side, then repeat 2 sets (for a total of 90 repetitions).
Perform this routine 3 times per week. No equipment is needed. However, if desired, a dumbbell or water bottle can be used for added strength.
CHANGE YOUR DIET
Finally, we also recommend that you change or improve your diet to get rid of Banana rolls;
- Reduce your salt intake by limiting processed foods such as soups, canned vegetables, and sauces, which are often loaded with sodium. You will notice significant changes in your body.
- When carbohydrates are consumed, they are converted to glycogen and stored along with water in the muscles and liver. This means that the more carbohydrates you eat, the more they are stored in your body.
- Choose good carbohydrates such as: legumes, whole grains, nuts, green leafy vegetables.
- Do not forget fruits, especially oranges, blueberries, melons, blackberries, kiwis, rich in vitamins, antioxidants and fiber.
- Of course, it is very important to drink plenty of water is crucial to stimulate the metabolism and keep the body running smoothly. It also helps to eliminate excess fluids and salt that the body does not need, reducing bloating and fluid retention.
- In addition, you should reduce your intake of liquid calories such as whole milk, soft drinks, alcohol, fruit juices, sweetened coffee and tea, and carbonated beverages that contribute to rapid weight gain. These beverages are low in nutrients and high in calories. They quickly increase the fat content of the thighs and buttocks.