Perfect for a post-workout shake, the protein powder is also interchangeable with non-fat greek yogurt if you’re looking for something not as heavy on the stomach.
Calories from fat: 25 | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 245mg | Carbohydrates: 245g | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 21g | Protein: 19g
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- Vanilla protein powder (or your preferred flavor of choice)
- 2 tablespoons of oats (optional)
- agave nectar (or honey)
- 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Blend all of the ingredients together until smooth.
- Garnish with optional chopped pecans.
Why pumpkin (besides fall aesthetic)? Vitamin a, vitamin k, iron, protein and fiber make up these super healthy vegetable that often gets missed in other seasons.