If you want to lose weight, build muscle or get fit check out our men’s and women’s six week workout plan for you. A workouts that can be done at home with no equipment.
A workout by your home comes with many benefits. Not only does it save you the time them takes to drive to a gym, them too saves the cost of a gym membership.
If you would like to get fit, consider some essential steps in your effort to workout at home, and you could see some very successful results.
6 week workout plan at home with no equipment
A great full body exercise that enhances aerobic fitness, strengthens the body and promotes relaxation. These exercise also improves muscle endurance, increases the body’s metabolic rate and helps with weight loss.
Helps to shape and tone your shoulders, triceps and glutes, strengthens the chest and helps to tone and tighten your core.
Excellent workout for training the lower body and core muscles, whenever done regularly they help to define thighs and buttocks.
Helps to tone and strengthen your core, improves your posture, trims down your waist and increases your balance and stability.
Helps you to build strength in your core, upper and lower body so it is a good full body workout.
A great range from motion so not only does them work your abs it too works your hips too, helping to build an strong core.
A total lower body workout them increases muscle tissue, shapes the lower body.
Great for lifting, strengthening and shaping your butt and hamstrings if performed regularly.
Workout Plan Instructions:
Repeat this circuit 2 times for beginner 5 times for advancer and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
Monday: Five Push Ups, Twenty Squats, Ten Butt Kicks, Fifteen Lunges, Forty Sit Ups, Thirty Second Plank, Twenty-five Crunches, Thirty-five Jumping Jacks.
Tuesday: Fifteen Butt Kicks, Forty Squats, Twenty-five Crunches, Thirty-five Second Plank, Thirty Lunges, Twenty Sit Ups, Five Jumping Jacks,Ten Push Ups.
Wednesday: Thirty Butt Kicks, Ten Lunges, Forty Second Plank, Twenty Squats, Thirty-five, Jumping Jacks, Five Sit Ups, Fifteen Push Ups, Twenty-five Crunches.
Thursday: Forty Second Plank, Thirty Jumping Jacks, Thirty-five Sit Ups, Twenty Crunches, Five Lunges, Fifteen Butt Kicks, Twenty-five Squats, Ten Push Ups.
Friday: Forty Crunches, Fifteen Second Plank, Twenty Butt Kicks, Twenty-five Jumping Jacks, Thirty Sit Ups, Five Push Ups, Thirty-five Squats, Ten Lunges.
Saturday and Sunday: REST
Cardio by week:
- Thirty second sprint, thirty second jog (five x)
- Thirty-five second sprint, forty-five second jog (six x)
- Forty-five second sprint, sixty second jog (seven x)
- Fifty second sprint, forty-five second jog (seven x)
- Fifty-five second sprint, thirty second jog (six x)
- Sixty second sprint, forty-five second jog (five x)
- Staying hydrated is essential to staying healthy, and infused water make staying hydrated easy.
- Eating a healthy food before you workout will give you the stamina and energy your body needs.
- Always warm up before start your home workout plan, and cool down before ending them. You do not want to cut corners.
SHARE this home workout plan with your friends.