Want to be able to rock a bikini or your everyday clothes without worrying about how you look from behind.
Whenever you like squats then these workout for you. When done correctly Squats is one of the most effective exercises to get a nice round lifted butt and athletic thighs. We’ll show you how many squats to do and how often to do them to see amazing results.
Take up the 30 Day Squat Challenge and tone up your butt and thighs. These workout are easy to follow and you see results fast!
30 DAY SQUAT CHALLENGE
How to do a squat correctly
- Starting position: stand with your arms along your sides, legs spread apart in line with your shoulders and toes turned slightly outward;
- Bend your knees as if you were to sit on a plane placed behind you, pushing your pelvis back and bringing your arms to shoulder height;
- Then move back up, extending your knees and bringing your arms back along your body. Both the downward and upward movements should be slow and carefully controlled.
The 30 day easy squat challenge has one exercise which you’ve to do every day, and the time spent doing the exercise slowly increases daily to help you build up your core body muscle strength gradually, ensuring you are able to complete the final day of the challenge easily.
You only have to do the amount of time shown on the challenge chart once per day, however if you’re feeling brave and then you can repeat each days challenge for many times as you like however remember by day 30 them will be very difficult to do multiple times.
30 Day Squat Challenge Tips
- Drink plenty of water.
- When you work out your muscles, be sure to have a good source of protein, about 8 to 16 grams. These can be found in a cheese, milk, or meat. Whenever you had an intense cardio workout too, have about 15 to 30 grams from carbohydrates, which can be found in milk, whole grains, or fruit, to help your body build muscle in the buttocks.
- Do not strength train daily, the day off are perfect for your muscles.